PATHWAYS 4 EQUITY PROGRAM
The Pathways 4 Equity (P4E) Program is a career development program designed to break down employment barriers and unlock career pathways for women impacted by the criminal legal system.
The program goals are twofold: First, to advance equity through business partnerships that support the expansion of hiring policies and diversity, equity, and inclusion practices. Second, to prepare women for career opportunities by providing training to upskill for today’s industries, and establishing career pathways with employers that offer family-supporting wages and growth-focused opportunities.
Why this matters
Every year, hundreds of thousands of justice-impacted people reenter their communities with high hopes of making a fresh start. We know that employment is the foundation for securing safe and stable housing and receiving health benefits and wellness services, which are essential for successful reentry.
We also know that women being unemployed is disruptive to families and communities. In addition to addressing the system issues, we must also change the narrative about women who the criminal legal system has impacted to help them build new pathways to career opportunities.
- Talent Development
- Fair Chance Hiring
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Practices
Michael Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org
Track 1: Career Preparation Training
- Virtual self-guided or trainer-led digital and professional skills training
- Grow with Google Applied Digital Skills Curriculum
- No application required; only registration and a Google account
Nia Cosby email@example.com
Track 2: Career Ready Fellowship
- Career opportunities with employers in target cities and states
- Direct Hire, Apprenticeships, Fellowships
- Requires an application and interview
Arlene Benavidez firstname.lastname@example.org